Wednesday, November 2, 2011
1. Today is my birthday.
2. I have 3 boys.
3. I have a sister who lives in Australia.
4. I still play soccer.
5. I grow over 25 tomato plants each summer.
6. I can many quarts of tomatoes each fall.
7. I have taken up sewing.
8. I have met many new and exciting people in bloggyland.
9. I help my husband run his business.
10. I live in an old house that needs lots of work.
11. I spend way too much time on the computer....and it's not work related (shhh, don't tell Jeff).
12. My mom still lives in my childhood home.
13. I love to bake.
14. I love the show The Voice, I especially love Adam Levine.
15. I have 4 nephews and 1 niece at the moment.
16. My sister is expecting her second baby.....gender unknown.
17. I want an International Scout II (my dream vehicle).
18. I have been married for 11 years.
19. We live on 5 acres with my husband's brother's family....you might know one of them (Julia from Our Simple Life).
20. I have a chocolate lab named scout.
21. I love going to Farmer's Market each Saturday.
22. I especially love that my boys sample all the fruit at the stands.
23. I love to read.
24. I LOVE that I don't have to go to a job every day....even though being a mom is the HARDEST thing EVER.
25. I used to wear zebra striped pj's when I was a teenager. They were bright pink and I would wear them now if they made them in adult sizes.
26. My sister and I are 7 years apart....I am the oldest.
27. Jeff and I wanted our boys to be close in age so their age differences are 14 months and 15 months.
28. Which means I had 3 kids in 3 years.
29. My favorite fruit is strawberries.
30. Chocolate is a part of my food pyramid (most days).
31. I love ice cream.
32. I have been pheasant hunting.
33. I still talk with a few of my childhood friends.
34. I have done 6 half-marathons and tossing around the idea of doing another called the Diva.
35. I love races that involve mud, such as the Muddy Buddy and the Warrior Dash.
36. I have been watching Days of Our Lives (off and on) since I was 9.....Thanks Nana.
37. I had knee surgery 5 years ago, I tore my ACL playing soccer.
38. I grow my own pumpkins just so I can have fresh pumpkin for bread, cupcakes, and muffins. They just taste so much better than the store bought pumpkin puree.
39. I am not a morning person, unless it is on my terms.
40. Last, but not least, I have made some really great friends in my little town.