Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop Wednesday

Hmm....6 descriptive words to describe me. This should be interesting. I can already forsee what my lovely husband will say.....

This turned out to be more of a challenge than I thought. Hubby was not so cooperative. He wanted to know why I needed this information and who was going to see it. I told him that I am doing Writer's Workshop Wednesday and that anyone can see it since it is on the internet. At this point he became tight lipped and then challenged me into giving him 6 descriptive words to describe him. So I played:
  • hard working-he is a bit of a workaholic
  • obstinate/stubborn-imagine that, he is pretty set in his ways and beleifs
  • caring
  • trustworthy
  • persistent
  • obnoxious
Once I gave him his descriptive words he made a feeble attempt.
  • beautiful-I think he said that because I am his wife and had to
  • caring
  • energetic-I go out for runs 3 to 5 days of the week and for him that is energetic
After the first 3 he gave up, said "I'm done, I'm not a descriptive person" , so being persistent I continued to hound him until he could give me 3 more words. This is what he came up with.
  • stubborn
  • cold-not in the way of being mean, but I am always cold....my hands, feet, nose, etc.
  • understanding
I, on the other hand, can name a few more descriptive words about myself that I think he was afraid to say for fear of the iron fist coming down on him. I am also short on patience which leads to being short on temper. My poor, poor family.......I can admit I am working on it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL why can't they just give in the first time and realize that we're going to win no matter what?? :)

jenn said...

This is a good list. At least he said some nice things about you. Why is it so hard for men to come up with six words? Haha.

Anonymous said...

I think he did pretty well there. I'm always cold too, especially the tops of my feet and my nose.

Tink said...

He did a great job. I think you are all of those plus kind, fun to talk to, and encouraging. You rock Suzi!

KatBouska said...

I've been noticing a little bit of a temper coming out of me lately too. The other day I slammed a door and I was like "DANG that felt good." So now I slam doors. I've got to stop that.

Anonymous said...

Uggg....my hubby is a total workaholic...we butt heads over this a lot.

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! Why are wives always colder than their hubsters?