1.) Tell us about a lie you told that you later regretted.
2.) Choose a task you'd like someone to complete and write a poem asking them to do it.
3.) Describe a talent you have.
4.) Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.
I choose prompt # 4.....Write a list of 10 things on your mind this week.
1. Need to run.
2. Must file papers away and clear some space on my desk, so that you can actually see the desktop.
3. Need to go to the grocery, fridge is looking a little bare even though I just did a Costco run yesterday.
4. Need to put fuel in my truck, have about 7 miles til empty. Hmm......maybe I can get hubby to fill me up that way I don't have to.
5. Still waiting to hear from the county guy about a new fence proposal, maybe I should put in a call to him.
6. I'm debating whether I should tell my mom I will be in town with the boys or just avoid it. Erika, if you read this don't tell....shhhhh. Maybe I'll invite her to lunch. It is one of those things "do I or don't I?" I'll figure it out.
7. Still need to make the Jerome Bars for the "cookie of the week".
8. Need to start making the apron for the gift swap I am doing.
9. So close to finishing my end of the taxes before we take it in to the "tax guy", again something I need to finish. However I am in procrastination mode because our "tax guy" always files and extension an even if we DO get money back it will probably be by way of an IOU since our state is incapable of running the place on a budget.....maybe they need to take some lessons from private citizens who are held accountable for money decisions, made poorly or otherwise.
10. So dreading dinner if Hubby isn't home - it is always mayem when daddy is away.
So, if you want more go check out the other participant's over at Mama Kat's.