Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Great Land of Aus

A little less than 2 years ago I took my family to Australia for my sister's wedding. We didn't do a lot of the touristy thing because we had a wedding to prepare for and attend. It was a great time.

Once the wedding was over we had the opportunity to see some sights. On one of our excursions we came across this.


Here is a close up of the little pictures on the left hand side of the sign.


They even have rules of etiquette!

We didn't actually go out to the beach and check things out, we couldn't we had 3 young impressionable boys with us who would have broken every one of the rules of etiquette. But they did get a good laugh at the naked butts on the sign.

11 comments:

Roxane said...

Ive always been too scared to go to a nude beach. Though I hear the only people who do go are the ones you wish would be covered up LOL

Vixen said...

Yea, the naked butt picture cracked me up too.

Julia said...

I think Mike would be all free willy at the nude beach. Wyatt and Ella too. I guess it would be a case of when in Rome...

The Peach Tart said...

I do love the poster

theUngourmet said...

I went to a nude beach once (back in my twenties) with my friend and her husband. I was amazed at how everyone just minded their own business. I was expecting it to be a bigger deal than it was I guess.

Now, it would be a big deal. I wouldn't be caught dead naked!

That sign is a hoot! :D

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh, that sign is hilarious! Glad they were facing backward!

Frogs in my formula said...

Those butt drawings are hilarious. I've never been to a nude beach. It always sounded like fun but in actuality it's probably not.

rachel... said...

I got a good laugh from that sign, too. Visiting a nude beach is one of those things that I feel like I have to do before I die. I just should have done it while I was in my twenties. I won't even let my husband see me naked in daylight now!

Aunt Spicy said...

That is such a fabulous sign, love the little butts!

monica said...

Funny sign! I have never been to a nude beach and I don't think I ever will!

LOVE, love, love your pumpkins!! They all have such unquiness! They did a great job!

Yarni Gras! said...

too funny! Growing up in Florida, we had a few 'nude' beaches but didn't go to them. That being said, we always had a few men that liked to go 'nude and lewd' in the dunes when young ladies walked by. We would point and laugh.....totally bad etiquette...but funny!