Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010


I have a post planned, I just haven't transferred the pictures from my camera, so it's a Friday Fill-In.

And...here we go! Tip of the hat to The Beatles this week :-)

fridayfillin.gif

1. There are places I long to go see.
2. Boys, go blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the rain is refreshing.
4. Lions and tigers and bears, oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and came home with a frog.
6. You keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the kids going to bed, tomorrow my plans include a strong coffee and Sunday, I want to go for a run!

8 comments:

mariposa said...

Nice list. :) Hope you'll have a nice weekend.


Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins!

Unknown said...

Nice Fill-in. There are day I look forward to bedtime too.

MommyBa said...

Coffee - my favorite treat of the day.

Have a wonderful weekend!

monica said...

How fun! I thought I would play along also! Happy New Year!

Carrie said...

Wanna see our BIG SNOW!!! LOL
Aell okay...so it's not so big. But go chek out our snow head. :)

Happy Snow FRIDAY!!!

Unknown said...

Nice list, #5 is to cute. Have a great weekend :)

Grand Pooba said...

I'm with ya on the strong coffee, I've got a whole day of babysitting ahead of me!

Aunt Spicy said...

Great list! I have a cold so I will not be getting out of bed tomorrow!