Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Call me a Slacker!

Okay, I am cheating because I am such a slacker these days. Life has taken over. Two of my boys are playing soccer, I am going to an exercise class, running, or playing soccer 5 days a week, already making headway on auction plans (are you still in for a quilt Aunt Spicy?)......and the list goes on. So today I am going to make life easy for myself and do Friday Fill-Ins.

pink and blue


And...here we go!

1. I was a teacher before having children.
2. I was rushing to my connecting flight and I left my book on the previous plane.
3. Why do my boys have to fight in the truck?
4. My very pregnant sister was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "To hell in a hand basket if we don't change our ways".
6. Overwhelmed--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging in front of the TV, tomorrow my plans include the Cinco de Mayo party and Sunday, I want to kick butt in cardio kickboxing!

7 comments:

rachel... said...

Oh yeah... Kickboxing, 3 kids, soccer, running... REEEAALLL slacker, Suzi!

Tink said...

That does not sound like slaking to me!

San-Dee said...

are we allowed to be tired just reading about your day/week?

You will survive, and even get to see your boys grow up and get along with each other (I think-at least girls do, most of the time)

just remember to throw in a little "me" time, even if it's just a quick glass of wine in the bathroom, or my preference, a shot and a beer, or any other place you can have a little quiet.

LCO's said...

Thank you so much for your suggestions on running. I got hooked on the galloway method. Now all I need is that knee brace. You totally kick butt, I tried the kick boxing thing and was nearly in tears at the end. Keep moving lady you rock.

Aunt Spicy said...

Still in, but you may need to give me a due date for when it should be sent to you :-)

Grand Pooba said...

SLACKER!

I can't believe I was the first person to actually call you that. After all, you said to!


(Yay! I am now a soccer aunt!)

Julia said...

Kelly stole my line! Drat.
Slacker!!!