Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Irrational Minds

.......make me a little crazy! Okay, a LOT crazy! I don't get it. What makes a mind think they way they do? Nature or nurture? Probably a bit of both.

I'm no rocket scientist, but when someone tells me they don't want to sink money into their home (unless they intend to sell it) makes ZERO sense to me. Why would you want your home to fall in disrepair while you live in it? Why would you take the time to fix it up only to turn around and sell it? Why would fix it up for someone else, but not yourself?

Please explain! Where is the rationality in that?

5 comments:

theUngourmet said...

Well, I just do not have an answer to this one but I have heard people say it quite a lot. It is strange!

Debbie said...

You got me! I have heard that and wondered at the sense behind it. People will also do that with their cars.

Grand Pooba said...

Wha? Why? Your house is an investment isn't it?

Whatev.

Aunt Spicy said...

totally agree! easier to fix things up along the way before it gets hopeless!!!!!

Not Alone said...

Beautiful blog. You can make more money with your blog.

http://hd4you.blogspot.com/