Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Things About Me

I was over at The Ungourmet's reading her blog today and learned something more about her. If you haven't discovered her yet you are missing out. If you love to bake or cook then she is the woman to see. She has so many tempting recipes you won't want to miss.

So anyway I decided to tap into her "4 Things About Me" post and share. Here goes:

Four shows I watch
Days of Our Lives
Survivor
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy

Four things I’m passionate about
My family
Friends
Baking
Exercise/Soccer

Four phrases I use a lot
You know what?
Oh My Word
I'm gonna tan your hide!
Lay off!

Four things I’ve learned from the past
Not to take things in life too seriously (still learning this one)
Friends will come and go but family will always be there for you
With every mistake there is a lesson to be learned
To laugh at myself once in a while

Four places I’d love to go
Back to Australia
Caribbean
Hawaii
Tahiti

Four things I did yesterday
Went to the grocery
Cardio Kickboxing
Pulled up drip line from the garden
Made breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Four things I love about winter
Warm Fires
Cozy Sweaters
Smart Wool Socks
Peppermint Mocha

Since I borrowed the idea from Kim at The Ungourmet I don't technically have to tag anyone. Where is the fun in that? I feel the need to tag someone, anyone!

POOBA
Aunt Spicy
A Reservation for 6
Cookie Girl

Have fun ladies! Can't wait to learn a bit more about you all.


4 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

Cause its you I will totally do this!
ps. I love that you have Days of Our Lives on your list!

Grand Pooba said...

Hey Suz! Oh boy, this is going to be hard to come up with FOUR things I love about winter! Maybe I'll just steal yours, ha!

Thanks for the tag!

rachel... said...

I thought maybe you were in hibernation! (Who am I to talk? If I blog once a week, I consider that a big accomplishment!)

This will be difficult for me, too, but since it sounds like fun and I'm desperate for blog material, I'll get on it very soon!

Thanks, Suzi!!!

theUngourmet said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this one. Tahiti would be amazing! I watched Days for years and years. I can't believe how long these same actors stay on these silly soaps! ;) Y and R is the same way!