Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

p52 - Resolution

I am joining Life with my 3 Boybarians and her project 52. This project is pared down from project 365, so I will take a photo a week for the next 52 weeks and each week there is a theme. This, for me, is doable and realistic. This week's theme is resolutions.



I don't tend to do New Year's Resolutions, but do commit to doing things that will improve my quality of life. I have lots to work on, such as my clutter piles, downsizing, etc. But this year I am going to add a few to the list that seems to never end. One of them being to learn my camera and to learn PSE, the other is to continue giving myself goals regarding exercise.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

1 comments:

kelly said...

i love the composition! especially in combination with the tractor tire. :)