Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Friday's Feature

Hi Everyone!
I have someone I would like you to meet.
Her name is Christie and she is my good friend who runs JoElla's Attic.
She's new to this thing we call blogging.
She just started so there isn't much material, but I know she is going to do a great job and give us a lot of useful, fun information. 
That's the kind of girl she is.
Feel free to check her out and give her some bloggy love.
Love you Christie!
I can't wait to see where this blog takes you.

2 comments:

Christie Thomas said...

Ahhhh! Thanks so much Suzi Q!! I worked all day today on a few posts, so am thinking next week I will be posting all week long!! Yay!!

Dana @ Kiss my List said...

What a supportive friend you are! I will head over and check out Christie's new blog right now.