Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

More from the kids.....

Luke: (Targeted at Trevor) Idiot!
Me: Hey, I know he frustrates you, but don't call him names.
Luke: He makes me SO mad!
Me: I know he does.
Luke: Can't we just take him somewhere so someone can buy him and then he can beat up their kids?
Me: laughing

~~~

Here is a hubbyism:
Hubby and the boys are eating peanuts in the shell. They leave a huge mess on the dining room table and floor. I look at dear loving hubby and tell him it is up to him to get the boys to help him clean up since they are the ones to make the mess.

Hubby: Okay boys, clean up your nuts.

Me: laughing quietly in the kitchen due to my brain falling into the gutter the minute he makes his comment.

~~~

Luke is laying down on my bed and Trevor uses his butt as a pillow. Well Luke toots on Trevor and they are in hysterics. I ask why, here is the answer I get.

Luke: Mom, Trevor was laying on my gas hole and I farted on his face.

Pretty clever if you ask me......better than him saying ASSHOLE.


17 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

I love that he wants to sell his brother! LoL

Aunt Spicy said...

Do you guys ever stop laughing at your house!?!

Roxane said...

LOL him wanting to sell his brother! nice! When my sister came home from the hospital i was 4.5 and I asked my mom if we could bring her back where she came from :)

erika said...

I like the gas hole!

Tink said...

I'll take your boy. Maybe they will miss him and want him back.I read @ss hole, not gas hole. lol

Yarni Gras! said...

I love it! Your household is a warped as mine! YIPPEE!

theUngourmet said...

My, oh my how this does make me laugh! :D

Julia said...

Your boys never say things like that...its usually much much worse. The last one made me laugh. That was better than a good one.

Decor To Adore said...

Happy Saturday to you! I am slowly making my way around to all the blogs that visited me when I was featured on SITS to say "Thank you". It is indeed a fabulous SITStahood.
Be blessed!

The Silver Age Sara said...

I've been scared to come over here because I read on Julia's blog you had pictures of a chicken massacre.

Anyway, those were two of the best lines I've read today and I got a fantastic laugh. Boys are really cool.

Frogs in my formula said...

Gashole? Bwahahahaha. Ingenious!

Carrie said...

hey Suzi!
Just had a minute to stop by and say hello. your boys crack me up! LOL
How are things with you this Summer? I really have to get back into my blogging mode. Summer has bene a whirlwind for me.

monica said...

LOL- your boys crack me up! The pick up your nuts one!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Oh, my the life of a woman in a house of Testosterone.

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! I can't wait to have a family full of boys!

Anonymous said...

Those were pretty funny! The gashole was the best. And I may have to use that on my husband in the future.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Hahaha! Gashole. I'm going to use this. I love boys.