Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

No Peeking Cookie Girl......

Last week I did a gig over at The Apron Goddesses while my SIL was out of town. I gave a sneak peak for a Mom and Daughter apron set. If you frequent TAG you would have seen this:

This is the fabric I chose to make the aprons from . I thought the cherries on gingham was too cute and then polk-a-dots, even better. So who did I make these aprons for? I made them for Cookie Girl and her daughter, Cookie Girl in Training (CGIT). She posts new cookie or brownie recipes each week and my family is loving them. My boys ask regularly if Cookie Girl has a new recipe for us to try. My SIL comes over looking to raid the cookie jar and has since declared chocolate as EVIL. So, what do the aprons look like? They look like this:


And this:



For those of you who want to win an apron then head over to The Apron Goddesses! The current give away is from Bags By Annie and they are simply gorgeous. So go check them out, you won't be disappointed.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

SQUEALLLLLLLING!!!! You so can not tell me to not peek and expect me not too! LOL That is just torture.

Squealing and Happy dancing again!

These are ADORABLE! I can't wait to get a picture of Me and CGIT. Oh this is going to be special.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You

Anonymous said...

Wow Suzi those came out great! Nice work. I am excited for Cookie Girl!

Grand Pooba said...

Yaaaaay! Those a damn cute girl!! No fricken way did you do that! I must have one!

Grand Pooba said...

(I meant a short apron in general, yes I know that these are Cookie Girl's! Don't worry, I'm not coming to steal them!)

Julia said...

As I all ready said those are great pattern pairings! Well done and now we have to see if Cookie Girl comes through with the glamor shot of her and CCIT. ;)

bj said...

Thanks so much for coming by...
Your aprons are just beautiful ..so so cute.

Tink said...

Absolutely fabulous, The fabric combo is so fantastic. You are getting so good at sewing I'm very impressed.

Aunt Spicy said...

Stop it! Those are fabulous!!!! You fabric choices are excellent. I am so loving them and so super impressed!!

Karen said...

My jaw is on the floor!! These are cutest darn aprons I have Ever seen!!! Love it! :>