At the beginning of April I decided to join a challenge put on by Tallgrass Prarie Studio, it involved getting as many projects done as you can in the month of April. My list isn't long, but I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator so this was good for me. My goals were to make 2 children's aprons, a mom and me apron set, a gardening apron, and 6 burp cloths for a friend of mine.
Here is a picture of 3 children's aprons. I call them manprons because I made them for my boys for Easter.
This is the gardening apron I made for a Mother's Day gift.
These are the Mom and Daughter aprons I made for Cookie Girl and CGIT.
The burp cloths for my girlfriend who is due in 5 weeks.
These are the items I set out to accomplish in April and I am happy to say I did get them done. I also made another garden apron, but don't have a picture of it yet. So I guess now I need to set a few sewing goals for May. Happy Sewing!