Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Plausably Laughable

Today, a matter of minutes ago, Trevor (okay, I said it.....#2's name is Trevor) comes in to let me know that Wyatt, his cousin has spit on him.

Me: Wyatt, did you spit at Trevor?

Wyatt: Yes, but it missed him. (as if that makes a difference)

In the mean time Luke (my #1) is trying to tell me what "really" happened. Apparently Trevor spit on his hand and slapped it onto his forehead to make it look as if Wyatt hit his mark.

Me: Okay, well you and Adam (my #3) should go to your house and play since you and Trevor aren't getting along.

**Trevor and Wyatt take fighting and hurting each other to a whole new level.

I went over to let Julia, Wyatt's mom, know that they are at it again and that they need to be seperated......of course she agrees. I also let her know Luke's version about what "really" happened and we both had a good laugh because this is highly plausible for Trevor.

8 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

They are such storytellers! Complete with staged spit lol.

Roxane said...

Kids are so freaking creative, I would never think to fake a spit!

the ungourmet said...

This reminds of when my daughter has her friend Breanna over. My son always wants to play with the big girls and there is always a fight. And there is always a different story depending on who you ask.

Hope your washer problem is better!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! I love it! I wish I lived that close to my cousing growing up!

The Un-Organized Mom said...

Sounds like my house this summer!!

Kristin said...

Anything to get the other one in trouble, huh! My girls have not though of that one yet- and I'm NOT sharing!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Bahahahaaaa! He spit on his own self! They're like brothers, then? :)

Yarni Gras! said...

love it! my son used to say stuff like that......as if missing inferred he wasn't really trying! ha!